Articled Student

For a person who is seeking Chartered Accountancy course has to take article-ship with a Chartered Accountancy Firm and go through extensive training. The articled student will be registered with the ICAB as a Chartered Accountancy student.

Students having the necessary qualifications (as declared by the Council of ICAB ) are eligible for Articleship.


Send Us Your CV